Rules for the Freemoji Lottery
- Registering your emoji name and email address enters you into the pool of players from which a random player is chosen when there is a draw.
- You must be over 18 to play. If you are under 18 please ask an adult to play on your behalf.
- Only emoji name combinations that are registered by players will be drawn. So, there is always one eligible winner.
- If the winner fails to visit the site and collect then the prize pot is rolled into the next one.
- Draws will be made at 7pm daily
- Players can only register once. You can only have one emoji name and one email registered at one time. If you change your email address you can click the ‘Change email’ link to update your contact details. Anyone found breaking this rule will have their entry disabled without notice.
- Once the draw has been made, the user with the winning emoji name will elligible to ‘Collect’. The emoji name must be a precise match to be eligible to claim, and the name must be registered before the draw is made.
- To ‘Collect’ the player needs to visit the site and press the ‘Collect’ button before the next draw. This only appears if you are the winner.
- Whenever there is a draw, those who have won and collected for the last draw will be notified of their winnings via email. Payment will be made via Paypal, within 7 to 10 business days, but usually much sooner.
- By ‘Player’ we mean someone who is 18 or over at the time of the draw and is permitted to play our website by the legal jurisdiction in which they live.
- Email reminders are provided to help you remember. If they fail, or your email provider chooses to filter them into Spam/Junk folders then we are not liable for missed winnings.
- In order to keep the site fair we reserve the right to query certain entries. In particular, ‘role’ based email addresses (eg. email@example.com) or non-personal addresses (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org) are likely to be queried if they are one of multiple entries made from the same IP address or at the same time. We ask that you avoid using such email addresses if you can.
- We reserve the right to withold winnings if we cannot ascertain that the entry is legitimate. We may require proof of age or identification.
- In order to reduce unwanted, and unopened emails, we will automatically cancel your daily draw alerts if you have not visited the site for over a month.
- We may temporarily remove entries that have not visited the site for several months. These entries will be reactivated the next time the user logs in either directly on the site, or via a reminder email.
- These rules must be read alongside the Terms of Website use.
Last updated 5th August 2016