Rules for the Freemoji Lottery
- Registering your emoji combination and email address enters you into the pool of players from which a random player is automatically chosen as a winner when there is a draw.
- You must be over 18 to play. If you are under 18 please ask an adult to play on your behalf.
- Only emoji combinations that are registered by players will be drawn so there is always one eligible winner.
- If the winner fails to visit the site and claim then the prize pot is rolled into the next draw.
- Draws will be made at 7pm GMT daily.
- Players can only register once. You can only have one emoji combination and one email registered at one time. If you change your email address you can click the ‘Change email’ link to update your contact details. Anyone found breaking this rule will be ineligible and have their entry disabled without notice.
- Once the draw has been made, the player with the winning emoji combination will be eligible to claim their winnings for 24 hours. The emoji combination must be a precise match to be eligible to claim. If the combination does not match then it means it is another player’s combination.
- Players are not notified if their emoji combination is drawn as the winner.
- To claim, the player needs to visit the site and press the ‘Claim your winnings’ button before the next draw. This button only appears to the winner.
- If the winner claims their winnings, they receive confirmation of their prize via email. Payment will be made in US dollars via PayPal, within 7 to 10 business days, but usually much sooner.
- By ‘Player’ we mean someone who is 18 or over at the time of the draw and is permitted to play our website by the legal jurisdiction in which they live. Any other persons are ineligible to play.
- Email reminders are provided to help you remember to check the site. If they fail, or your email provider chooses to filter them into Spam/Junk folders then we are not liable for missed winnings.
- In order to keep the site fair we reserve the right to query certain entries. In particular, ‘role’ based email addresses (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org) or non-personal addresses (eg. email@example.com) are likely to be queried if they are one of multiple entries made from the same IP address or at the same time. We ask that you avoid using such email addresses if you can.
- We reserve the right to withhold winnings if we cannot ascertain that the entry is legitimate or the person was eligible at the time the draw was made. We may require proof of age or identification.
- In order to reduce unwanted, and unopened emails, we will automatically cancel your daily draw alerts if you have not visited the site for over a month.
- We may temporarily remove entries that have not visited the site for several months. These entries will be reactivated the next time the user logs in either directly on the site, or via a reminder email.
- These rules must be read alongside the Terms of Website use.
- All players eligible for the Main Draw will also be entered into the Fivers Draw.
- Five emoji combinations are drawn as winners every day at 7pm GMT.
- Once the draw has been made, the players with the winning emoji combinations will each be eligible to claim their $5 USD prize for 24 hours. The winning emoji combinations must be a precise match to be eligible to claim. If the combinations do not match then it means it is another player’s combination.
- There are always five prizes and the value of each prize is always $5 USD. The prizes do not rollover.
- Players are not notified if their emoji combination is drawn as a winner.
- To view the winning emoji combinations players must watch a short video advertisement when made available to them. This is what funds the prizes.
- To claim, the player needs to visit the site, watch the video advertisement and press the ‘Claim your winnings’ button before the next Fivers Draw. This button only appears to the winners.
- If a winner claims their winnings, they receive confirmation of their prize via email. Payment will be made in US dollars via PayPal, within 7 to 10 business days, but usually much sooner.
Last updated 24th August 2017